Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Molly Bloom...

...makes her first appearance.

I have to admit, I've had this stamp about a month and I had stamped and partially coloured this little miss but hadn't done anything with her.

The "Paperlane Challenge" has monthly challenges using the Molly Bloom images so I thought I'd give it a go and have just about scraped in for "TPLC 02" - Shades of Sunshine.
I haven't gone mad with embellishments on this card as I thought it would make a good invite for a Bar-B-Q.
The background PP is from my Costco pack (300 sheets of 12x12). I have used the reverse of the PP to matt the image. The ribbons across the card are yellow & orange - sunshine colours and I've edged the 'sentiment' strips with orange too.

The image is coloured using Copic pens.

Quite a simple card compared to my normal 'blooms galore' - hope you like it..........................

5 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.
C
xx

The Paperlane said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining the Paperlanr challenge!
hugs Caz xx

Klare said...

sweet little card thank you for joining us on the paperlane challenge.
klare
:O)
x

The Crafty Elf said...

Aw...what a great card Toni! I think it's perfect without all the blooms but it must have been difficult for you not to add even one? (LOL) Hope the weather clears, temperatures climb and the sun shines soon for you.

Unknown said...

Just love the image that you have used!! She is most definitely one of my favourites!! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge this month at The Paperlane!! Kerry :-)