Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

Lazy Sunday...

...yeh! - I wish.

Later this morning I'll be popping over to Mum's - washing, shopping, and possibly any other little jobs that need doing over there. So I'll be busy but I can't moan because this week has been pretty super on the crafting front.

This morning I found out I was a lucky winner of one of Sheleen's mini-albums that she put up for grabs - how super is that. She does some fabulous work so do go and visit her blog...her Christmas house & album is stunning.

My Hanging Christmas decoration for Totally Tilda was chosen as one of their 'top 3' and I won one of the new 'merkid' digis over at "Simply Betty" (I need about an extra 3 days in my week to just craft so that I can actually play with some of my lovely new stuff).

Still on the subject of Christmas - I won this week's "LOTV" challenge...I now have a lovely voucher to spend on some of their latest lovely images - yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

...and if that wasn't good enough; I won one of the prizes at Pinnacle Crafts - the Club Members weekend draw...£25 lovely quid to spend in store (which of course I did **rollseyes** LOL)
I have been looking at a range of thin dies that have matching rubber stamp sets for a while but I have put off buying because they are quite expensive and there is always so much else that I want - this was my chance to grab some.
Don't these leaves & swirls look super.
I also noticed that they had some new Prima blooms in and just had to have some.
The actual reason for me being at Barleylands yesterday was to attend one of Andy's all-day workshops - glimmer mists & mica powders. We played with a couple of different brands of the sprays and started the day by making some coloured sheets that we then used for various projects through the day. Messy, fun...lots of giggles as we spritz & sprayed, crumpled and ironed our colourful creations.

So if today is rather busy, I really can't complain; can I.......................

8 comments:

Sandra said...

And all so rightly deserved wins, well done you :) happy sunday x

Sandy said...

Congrats on the win, all your goodies look fabulous,
Sandy

Sarah Nello said...

How lucky are you?! Well done hun!

nerllybird said...

Wow, what a great time you've been having! All those prizes AND a workshop - the workshop looks like it was really fun. Have a lovely time with all your goodies, I like the look of the stamps and dies.
Helen S

Unknown said...

WOW-WELL DONE-KARMA MUST BE ON YOUR SIDE!!

Enfys said...

I love Heartfelt Creations - just did a whole feature using them for a magazine. Well done, and enjoy.
Enfys x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´m so happy for you! Congratulations on all those prizes! Enjoy the goodies. And yes, those leaves and swirls are really cool. :)

Virginia said...

Wow that is a serious prize list - mind you doesn't surprise me with your gorgeous creations!