Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

Monochromatic in...

...shades of brown.

The "TOMIC" challenge wanted something monochromatic so this is my submission...
Everything is in shades of brown from stone to very dark brown and cream through to rust.
My image is the Ponytail Tilda that I was lucky enough to win recently - isn't she sweet.
The sentiment is a digi from Lynne Salmon at 'Sentiments4You'.

I have only used a few flowers on this but have blinged it up a bit with some pearls - so still keeping with the shades of brown theme.

I do like using shades of brown as it reminds me of chocolate and coffee, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

9 comments:

Ali said...

Lovely card, you've really done justice to the monochromatic theme.

Glen said...

LOL @ you Toni. I was going to say the very same thing....the colours are warm and remind me of chocolate! *Ü* Cute card and congrats on your win. TFS. ~Glen~

Jules said...

Love this Toni! I agree with you about the coffee and chocolate too, yum :D

Sandra said...

Another lovely card

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie a totally gorgeous card I so love this Tilda looks fab & I am drooling over that lush ribbon. Awesome hun!!


Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Claire said...

Love this Toni,I agree very chocolatey... yum :)
C
xx

Virginia said...

Wow that's gorgeous, I'm not good at using brown but this is simply divine as always!

Dan said...

Lovely card - I love the brown shades you used! :)

The Crafty Elf said...

What a beautiful card... just adorable! I love chocolate (no I don't) and I love coffee! What a rush....oh ya baby! Good luck with the challenge!