Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Some serious colouring...

...is about to commence.

Over the last two weeks I have collected these stamps...
...and I just haven't had a chance to play with them yet (I know - shock, horror!!!).

They are all from the Molly Blooms range - a UK made range of rubber stamps designed by a lady called Clare. You can see examples of her work over on her blog.
I've gone for stamps that I liked the most as I thought I would make more use of them. So there is a mix of Summer designs and some Winter/Christmas ones.
As well as the character stamps there are some super background stamps...the beach huts are so cute and I just love the little winter cottage.

So folks, watch out as I'm now getting them out of the packets and showing them to the ink pad. Watch this space to see what I actually do with them LOL...............

9 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Go play Toni! Looking forward to the finished pieces. :)

Jules said...

Wow Toni! Have loads of fun playing with those - can't wait to see what you do with them :D

vixen said...

wow that is a lot of stamps, look forward to seeing your creations :)

Kate said...

really looking forward to how you use your stamps. They intrigue me but I have never really bought lots as I never really know what to do with them, I don't really make cards ATM.

fatmonica said...

What a brilliant collection of stamps!

Debbie said...

Goodness, looks like you're going to have a lot of fun with all those stamps!

Debbie x

CLaire said...

WOW... Christmas early for you I see.... wow... what fun... and they are all so cute... waiting on the finished master pieces now...
:)

Sandra said...

Loony how lovely, can I come and play lol

Virginia said...

Oh these are gorgeous I like the snowy house and tree one!