Followers

Monday 22 August 2011

Fancy a...

...cuppa?
Challenge #27 over at "The Pater Shelter" is a recipe...3 Designer papers, 2 Images, 1 Embellishment.
The papers used on this card are; dots - DoCrafts, Patterned - Hunkydory, Pearlised - Crafters Companion. The embellishment is some crystal ribbon.
The images on this card are digi ones that I received free from CDAC (Crafters Digital Arts Center) as part of their Progressive Challenges . This challenge is broken down into sections and if you meet the requirements of the challenge you receive more free images. There is still time to sign-up so why don't you hop over and take a look..........................

11 comments:

Linda said...

This is so pretty.. Love your coloring.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

The Crafty Elf said...

Toni...lovely card! Where the heck do you get the energy and time to fit it all in and creative amazing cards? You never cease to amaze me!

Katherine said...

Always want a cup of tea :) Great card especially because it has a tea pot on it :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni, I love this, the perfect card for me lol i drink gallons of tea hehe.
Beautiful work my friend
hugs June xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

So cute! The progressive challenge concept is really interesting.

Claire said...

I'm always up for a cuppa :D, gorgeous card.
C
xx

Debbie said...

A lovely card. I really feel like a cup of tea now! :)

Debbie x

Sandra said...

Milk & sugar in mine please :). I'm always in awe how you meet these challenges. Fab card

gina g said...

Fabulous card love the images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

CLaire said...

I get on the site by using the link on my blog... I saw it on yours and had to have a look... then thought why not.I also leave myself logged in !!... the images are lovely.. I have just made up the ballerina but I am on laptop so will post it tomorrow when I power the PC up... I found some flowers in a Chinese shop over here...so have used them... not to your standard though.. but it makes a change.
Your card is lovely... I may have to have a go at the teapot and cup.. not sure how yet though...
Claire

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the you kept the tea set together, and your coloring!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT