Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Light it up...

...with Christmas lights; that is.

The current challenge over at "Winter Wonderland" wants to see a card with lights on...in the image, or the papers or the embellishments - this is my card.
I used a digi image of some Christmas lights and matted them onto some 'leather look' red CS.
The lights have been 'blinged-up' a bit by highlighting them with a Stardust Gel pen.
Some green ribbon with red embroidered dots was run across the card underneath the sentiment panel.

I decided to keep the card fairly clean and simple as I didn't have any suitable embellishments to go with the image - I don't think flowers would have worked but the ribbon is just enough to trim the card.

Why not hop over to the challenge site and have a look at some of the other creations...............................

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

So bright and cheery!
hugs Lynn

Sandra said...

A lovely happy card

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous and perfect creation for our Light it Up Challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested