Followers

Saturday 6 August 2011

Steampunk?...

...this is probably as close as I'm likely to get LOL

Challenge #54 over on "KKKG" asks for metal embellishments - pins, clock bits, all sorts of metal to give a steampunk feel.

Well this is my attempt...
The background PPs have cogs all over them and I've used some metal letters to spell out the recipiants name...
...as you can see, the letters do add some depth & texture to the card.
My Kenny K image is this little 'rock chick' which I thought was quite apt as the theme was metal.....................

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes it's the perfect stamp :) you've got the most amazing colouring in technique

vixen said...

Gab card, love the image looks like a gal with attitude love it :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome Toni, She's rockin that steampunk guitar!!!
hugs Lynn

Morgan said...

Gorgeous card, that is one of my favourite Kenny K images!

Kattiz said...

Greate card, cool dekorations, just loves it! Thansk for playing with us at KKKGC.
Hugs Kattiz

darcy48 said...

Lovely cards I have been looking at your creations and well done on all your prizes this week. Hugs Arlinex

Virginia said...

wow this is gorgeous, I love the metalwork but I especially love the image she is gorgeous!