Followers

Thursday 4 August 2011

Feeling Fruity...

...was the remit over at "Less is More" for the week 26 challenge.

Surprisingly, I don't have much in the way of 'fruit' stash (I have some embossing folders somewhere but do you think I can find them **rollseyes**) so I toddled over to the website Edupics and found this sprig of Blackberries which I printed off and coloured in using my Copics.
The main image is mounted on a dark green matt which is attached directly to the card with DST and the sentiment is mounted on the same dark green card but this is attached using some 3D foam.
I decided to print the image a little larger than I would normally as I wanted to make an A5 sized card - this actually worked well as the image was a perfect size for colouringand playing around with the shading.

Whilst on the subject of challenges, I was lucky enough to win the LOTV challenge 107 with my little Fairy miss Christmas card. I was so chuffed...................

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card - loving the image you selected

Kathyk

Jenny said...

Fantastic card, I just love your colouring too...they look so real :)
Jenny x

Bubbles said...

Your colouring work is just amazing! Love the image... and the card is 'simply' gorgeous!

The Crafty Elf said...

What a great idea Toni, I don't have anything with fruit on it - I looked. Ha...I didn't think of doing this, thanks!

Chrissie said...

Great image and wonderful colouring make this a super card!
Thanks so much for joining us with this superb submission!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Beautifully coloured fruit, making for a wonderful card
Thank you so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Virginia said...

the colouring in as always is first class - loving the depth of colours!

Vicky said...

WOW....this is gorgeous sweetie. Fabulous colouring on the image hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Eloise said...

Fabulous card... love the blackberries. You did the coloring and shading so perfect!

Ali said...

ooh blackberries - it must be nearly that time again. Such a beautiful card.

Sandra said...

What a lovely card, and so beautifully coloured in

GinaA said...

Scrumptious blackberries.