Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Touch of Glitter...

...and anything goes.

Challenge week 118 over at "Just Magnolia an hAnglar & sTanglar" has a theme of 'Anything goes - with the option of glitter'.

I decided to dig out the aqua/teal colours again and this is what I came up with...
You will note that I've used a fair number of flowers on this one.
The Martha Stewart Doily punched strip down the spine of the card has been decorated with aqua pearls and ice Stickles.
Just a small spray of blooms down in the bottom corner...
...is offset by the much larger spray in the opposite top corner.

A break with my current run of mauve creations but a return to one of my favourite colour combinations. Hope you like it.........................

9 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool idea to decorate your punched border. Lovely flowers. Now the questions:
How do you store your flowers?
How do you adhere them?
Do you design an overall placement or do you choose them one by one while working the spray?

Virginia said...

Beautiful combination Toni! Loads of flowers on there are they shop bought or made? I'm so frugal with things that I would probably never end up with as many on a card but they look utterly beautiful - wondered if you had a cardmaking secret to generating loads of flowers!

PS Thanks for the tiny door option I'd forgotten about that!

Debbie said...

That's beautiful, the decorated border is fab! Love the flower spray.

Debbie x

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous card - I want to know where the flowers came from - they are lovely!

Sandra said...

Oh I do like it, very much. Such a great colour combo. Do you have a favourite card?

fatmonica said...

Beautiful card!I love the sparkles on the punched border and all those gorgeous flowers!

Ali said...

A real work of art :)

voodoo vixen said...

You really do make the most beautiful cards, Toni!! Love the spray of flowers and the colours are stunning.

Katherine said...

Great card, love the colours and beautiful flowers and punching :)