Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

Do you recall...

...my White on White card?

Well the folk over at Winter Wonderland chose it as one of their Top 3.


I think I'm needing to find out how to tinker with this blog a bit more because I need to tidy things up a bit. I think a few tabs across the top will make it easier to find stuff that is currently over on the right and will save loads of scrolling up and down...problem is, I need to suss out how to do it. Oh there are times I wish I was a lot more techy.....................................

8 comments:

Kate said...

Well done :0)
You can add pages to the top of your blog or if you want to link up other stuff you can use html....ive done it before using turorials let me know if you want some links.
Kate x

Virginia said...

Well done you and I so know the 'techy' part, I spent a good five hours updating mine with it's current background and layout, once you start it kind of gets slightly addictive LOL!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

congratulations :)

Katherine said...

Congratulations - that's great. Blog redesign...I could do with that but I fear it might take some time :D

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yes, I remember that one! Congratulations!

Sandra said...

So well deserved

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm with you, wish I knew more. sheesh.....

The Crafty Elf said...

Yay....way to go Toni! Your card was adorable and the win was well deserved!