Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

A BoBunny...

...double LO.

I think it must be the sunshine because I now have this completed...
This was a BoBunny class kit that I hadn't done anything with so I dug it out and looking at the PPs I decided it was perfect for some more of Kristy's wedding photos.
The title was printed onto acetate and attached using some carefully placed heartshaped brads. By overlapping the two pages and then slicing it down the join it helps to bring the two pages together when they are in the album.
Having the Groom & Best man in full dress uniform I wanted some of the pages to be fairly formal and the grey shades of these PPs don't take anything away from the photos. The PPs are quite 'busy' patternwise but the photos still stand out.
Although this is a slightly more formal LO it still allows for the use of a few fun photos. Kristy looked lovely (not that I'm a biased Aunty...LOL) and the lads looked so smart.

I have kept the embellishment to a minimum - just a few swirls and flowers and a bit of ribbon...oh, and not forgetting a bit of bling - some clear crystal gems and some red to keep the colour scheme going on the pages.

Not sure how long this album is going to take but I don't think there is any rush as it is for me and I want the pages to be how I feel they should be. A few more sparks of inspiration and you never know - I might get some more done.......................

8 comments:

Alix said...

oooh i think you've done a lovely job...the photos really need to be centre stage for occassions like this, huh? :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love it, liking the flow and the traditional style colours

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photo's, I love the way you have co-ordinated the two pages. Great.

MiniOwner said...

A super DLO - love the colours.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

I love how you did this one with fewer embellishments. its such a fab layout.
Have a super weekend
take care for now
June x

Sandra said...

This is just lovely, and actually I love the fact that you've kept the embellies quite simple. Such beautiful photos should stand out :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Taking notes on how the papers flow from one page to the next and help tie both. Love the subtle bling and the swirls.
Very elegant pictures and great memories. :)

Winnie said...

That's a gorgeous LO. The simplicity of the design and embellishments means that the photos get all the attention - beautiful!