Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

Who's a lucky girl then...

...me, me, ME!!!

Every weekend the lovely Bev has a Simon Says draw where the prize is a stamp. Weekend before last I was the lucky winner of the draw which was for "Patch Tilda".

Today has not been a great start to the week at work and then British Rail added to it by behaving badly, delaying everyones journey home. So it was lovely to open the front door this evening to be greeted by a parcel containing this little cutie...
(sorry about the poor photo).

A lovely, lovely way to round off a rather grotty day. Thank you Bev & Simon Says.

Of course now I need to play with this new addition to my stamps....................

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo Well done! Can't wait to see what you make! Kim

Handmade Hannah said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you use it on a project! :)

Winnie said...

Congrats! Tildas are always gorgeous. :D