Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

You should know by now...

...I get a bit obsessive with new 'toys' LOL

When I have new stamps (real or digi) I have to try different colourways, so Patch Tilda was no different. I've been having a bit of a colouring 'play'.
Here are a couple of the images coloured - I need to sort out some suitable embellishments so that I can make them up into cards.
This one wasn't a problem. I love teals & browns and have a few bits-n-pieces around at the moment that go well with this colour scheme.
The kraft card blank and the teal pearlised card didn't need much more with the super ribbon that I bought at the weekend - it is three stranded; narrow satin, organza, wired pearls.
Patch Tilda is a little cutie and I think there will be a few more colour combos tried................

3 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Last weeks cards have all been beautiful Toni. I love the new Tilda stamp - so cute.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colouring. I love those beads with the ribbon.

Winnie said...

Love those colourways, especially the brown and teal. Can't wait to see what other colours you do!