Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Scrap night...

...and a completed LO.

Tonight was 'week one' of the new four week session so new stash to play with.
The first part of our kit consisted of some NitWit PPs from the cupcake range along with some decoupage & die-cuts. I thought they would be just right for my photos from Harrods.
I think the PPs are very pretty but they have glazed parts to the design which made it quite difficult to attach the letters that I had decided to use. The Making Memories mini alphabet tiles didn't want to stick to the glossy bits so I had to place the wording so that at least part of each letter was attached to plain part of the paper (I suppose I could have used a bit of Glossy Accents but I couldn't be doing with faffing around).
Although I used some border punched CS the main embellishment was the crochet edged coaster in the corner with some of the NitWit die-cuts mounted on top.

Materials used: -

NitWit cupcake range PP
Bazzill CS in white & navy
Pale blue adhesive flat-back gems
Crochet edged cotton coaster
Making Memories mini alphabet
3D foam pads

EK Success border punch

Sorry the photos aren't a better quality but the glazed parts of the PP were causing a lot of glare for the camera.

Another completed LO to add to the collection.........................

4 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a great layout.The paper goes so well with the photo and I love that crochet doilie.I bought some ages thinking I'd use them but I haven't so you've inspired me to have another go!

Winnie said...

Love those papers, and yes, they go very well with the Harrods photo, yum!

Handmade Hannah said...

A really lovely layout. I love the doily!
Hannah :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful page, like the use of the doily