Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

Thursday Night Crop...

...and I got a LO done (I know - amazing isn't it LOL).
I've had this photo for a while and wanted to scrap it but never had the right PPs. This was one of the Prima sheets from the current crop kit.
The title doesn't show very well in the photo - a combination of poor light and the colours used - but I am really pleased with the effect in real life. The wired roses were wrapped around the letters (I may have to dig out the Pinflair as I'm not sure how secure these are).
The leaves are a punched trim that I cut in two different shades of brown and 'off-set' one over the other to create some dimention along side the velvet ruffle trim. I also distressed the CS slightly with a sanding block.
Some blooms with gem centres and a glittery frame provide the 'bling' on the LO.

Materials used: -

Prima PP - Reflections collection
Blooms/Roses - assorted sources
Gems - Kaisercraft
Making Memories - Glitter frome
Prima Velvet ruffle trim
Co-ordinations CS - 2 shades of brown
Thickers - White Self-adhesive chipboard letters

EK trim punch - Autumn leaves

I wanted to keep to the sepia/vintage look without going mad with lots of inking - I think I have achieved what I set out to do......................................

7 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

That title is absolutely fabulous!!!! The whole page is delightful in its warmth and elegance.

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful page Toni, thats alot of punching of leafs!

Loved your story about Easter morning and the faces on the eggs! LOL
hugs Lynn

Debbie said...

That is gorgeous, love the leaf details!
Debbie x

Allison said...

what a cracking layout just my colours- have a good weekend hunni
AllisonX

Sandra said...

Gorgeous ... and oh yes, the perfect papers for that photo :)

Elaina said...

Beautiful LO, very classy

Winnie said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and all the pretty embellishments. I especially love the leaves.