Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

Patch Tilda...

...wanted to say hello.

I just couldn't wait to play and this is what I came up with...
As I wanted to get this done and on the blog I had to use what I had to hand.
This meant that I didn't use any PP, just coloured CS. A bit of ribbon and a few blooms were the only other things I added.

I trimmed a piece off one of the card blanks and punched along one side to create the band across the card. Patch Tilda was cut out and mounted on 3D foam pads.


Materials used: -

Kraft card blank - 5.25" square
Lavender CS
Lavender ribbon
Mauve roses - 99p Store
Lavender satin buds - PaperMania

Patch Tilda stamp
Copic Pens
Martha Stewart - Doily border punch

A bit of a rush job but I so wanted to have a play.......................

9 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

very sweet. Love those flowers!

Jules said...

Gorgeous Toni, you'd never know it was a rush job :D

Sue Jones said...

She looks fab. Congratulations!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Toni.
C
xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

a beautiful card

voodoo vixen said...

Your card has turned out gorgeous Toni, who needs paper!!

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely - I bet you couldn't wait to use that stamp that you won!! Love the colour tones :)

Debbie said...

So cute! The flowers are gorgeous!

Winnie said...

Gorgeous! Nothing like getting straight into using a new stamp!!