Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Peaches & Green...

...please don't groan too loudly at my weak attempt at a pun.

I have to admit, that when I was colouring this little lady I didn't give much thought to how I would decorate a card in these colours...I wasn't having much luck and then I found some flower ribbon that was just perfect.
The ribbon is a linked length of satin flowers that just happen to be the right colour for this card.
Materials used: -

Kraft card blank - 5.25" square
Pale green dotted PP - from the new "Tulip" range by DoCraft
White smooth CS
Foiled sentiment - 'Female' sentiment die-cuts by DoCrafts
Green & Amber gems - Kaisercrafts
Peach & green satin bud ribbon

Patch Tilda stamp
Copic Ciao pens
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Martha Stewart Doily/Daisy trim punch
3D foam pads

I just love this flower ribbon but it seems this was the only colourway apart from blue/ivory. Think I'll keep an eye out just in case something similar turns up in some other pretty colour combinations..................................
Flower bud ribbon

2 comments:

Allison said...

sweet card
Have a good Easter
AllisonX

Winnie said...

So pretty! I love that ribbon.