Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Something a little...

...different.

As you can see, the same KennyK digi image but in another colourway and used on a different style of card.
I love this teal shade so thought I'd go a bit OTT...if you thought pink hair was strange then this has got to be even more so...
I managed to grab some of this CS over at Pinnacle crafts before it all disappeared - Andy has been sticking to blues this week and normally anything he puts on his blog flies out of the shop at a rate of knots.

Whilst browsing I also found some acetate that had a silver design embossed on it so I had bought a sheet with the intention of having a play.

Cutting both the CS & the acetate in half to create A5 size sheets I scored the CS 1" in from the short edge before punching with the Martha Stewart Doily border punch. I then folded along the score line to create a decorated flap. The acetate was trimmed down by 1" and slid behind the flap. Two holes punched with the Cropadile and then treaded with ribbon create the card base.

The digi image was trimmed and attached with glue dots and a small foil sentiment attached. Another fairly simple card but then I don't think it would do to have too much embellishment to take away from the pretty acetate. Hope you like..............................................

10 comments:

Emilie said...

This is a great card!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love that Toni, love the colour, I would love to have my hair that colour! Fabulous card.
Hope you get a chance to relax and read your mag :)
Kimx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Super cool card design. Love the concept of the trimmed embossed acetate in front of that colour, plus the border.

Lynn Stevens said...

Another lovely one, the blue is lush!
hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...

She is great. S xx

Sue Jones said...

Wow! I love her in teal!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful. love the colourway

Winnie said...

Well done on the colouring, the teal hair is very "manga-ish"! I love that swirly acetate too, it's gorgeous!

Caroline said...

Lovely card! Im not a Teal person, but the colur is beautiful. I love the hair too x

MiniOwner said...

Totally gorgeous!
Sue x