Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

Bring on the...

...weekend - a whole 4 days; yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

To be honest, I could really do with spending the weekend like this...
...but there is too much to do.

In addition to all the normal weekend chores there is every possibility that my niece will be arriving from Germany to stay with her Mum for a while (a chance to do some shopping and stocking up on things that can't be found in Germany LOL) so it is very likely that she will need the Aunty Toni Taxi service...hehehe.

I'm not one of the lucky ones who has a whole 11 days off for the cost of just 3 days annual leave, so I'll be back at work on Tuesday but at least I'll have another 4 day weekend to look forward to......................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, me and you both, I am very tired at the moment. Hope you manage to get a rest.

Winnie said...

Enjoy your time off! We have until next Wednesday off as Tuesday is also a public holiday in Aus, so I have 6 days in total - awesome!

Lynn Stevens said...

Enjoy your long weekend and time spent with your niece!
Happy Easter!
hugs Lynn