Followers

Saturday 30 April 2011

What is it with...

...drunken, mindless yobs.

Get a gang of them together and they think it gives them the right to smash and damage anything that they want to.

A little after 10pm and I thought world war 3 was breaking out at the front of my house - a gang of louts were trying to smash fences and cars along the main road here.

Scared the living daylights out of me but I had to go and check what damage had been done.

The b*****ds (sorry for the language but I'm fuming) have broken a central fence panel and it was wedged half in and half out of the concrete posts. Armed with a club hammer I went out to try and un-wedge it but the son of a neighbour across the road very kindly came over to see if I was okay and got it sorted for me.

Why do these pigs think it is fun/okay to smash folks homes/belongings.

I have all my downstairs lights on at the moment but I'll be blowed if I'm going to let these @@@~%$ make me frightened in my own home.

Sorry folks - had to come and let off steam otherwise I think I would have just sat and cried.

Looks like I know what I'll be trying to do tomorrow - fix my fence.

At least I know I have some super neighbours........................

12 comments:

Sandra said...

oh I'm so sorry to hear this - it makes my blood boil, when people feel is "fun" to ruin someone elses property ... on the plus side, you're right, you have great neighbours and it's only the few that want to spoil it.

Jules said...

Oh Toni, how awful, I hope you're ok. Glad you've got good neighbours x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Awwwwww Toni :(
Mahoosive ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) coming your way

Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

voodoo vixen said...

Oh Toni, that is awful, they don't seem to realise that not only do they damage property but they do so much more to the person who has to sit at home alone wondering what is going on. So glad you have lovely neighbours who will look out for you and offer to help. hugs Annette

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a dreadful thing to happen!! Hope you are OK.

Julia Dunnit said...

I hate this 'it's not mine so it doesn't matter what I do to it' attitude...I hope you never experience anything like it again..repugnant behaviour.

Debbie said...

That's terrible Toni, I'm so sorry that "people" (I use the term loosely!) think they have the right to do things like this :( Grr! Thank goodness for nice neighbours in situations like this. Hope you manage to get your fence fixed. *Hug*

Debbie x

Ruthie said...

Little Sh'ts! I just dont get it!

Big hugs to you hun, dont let them get you down...you know it wasnt personal!

Big YAY for good neighbours!

Rx

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hope you are okay now Toni.
Isn't it infuriating when our private property is treated this way. I hope they get caught and quickly.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

When I read about the hammer my first thought was you´d gone after them!
Sorry you had to go through that. :(

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh Toni, I'm so sorry to hear the trouble with those thugs. what goes around comes around, so they will get theirs!
glad to hear you have caring neighbors.
hugs Lynn

Winnie said...

That's awful Toni. *hugs* I hope you got your fence fixed and those yobs caught. Good to hear that you have great neighbours.