Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

Me thinks...

...perhaps I got a little bit carried away...LOL

What do you think?

Just a tad?

I am very aware that I have a mountain of stash that is threatening to take over the house so I thought I'd do something about it. I have loads of decoupage that has been sitting around for ages so I had this great idea **cough, choke, ummmmmmm** why not make some of it up so that it is ready to use...
...so I did.
I've been merrily putting together bits over a few weeks - but it wasn't until I came to put it all in one place that I realised just how much I had done.
It's quite an eclectic mix of toppers; from Daisy & Dandelion to foiled florals.
I think I'd better call a halt for a while and perhaps have a rummage through the PP mountain and see about making up a few cards. Surprising how a little bit of crafting can mount up.....................................

7 comments:

fatmonica said...

Crikey you have been busy!What a great collection of toppers though.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Oh, those ladies are fab! Love the orangey flowers too. In fact, everything there is cute! And very neat.

Winnie said...

Wow, that certainly is a good pile of decoupage and at least you have the patience for it! Can't wait to see what you make. :D

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great work there, looking forward to the cards ;)

airing cupboard crafts said...

Gosh Toni you have been busy!!!! At least now when you need a card asap you have the focal point already done.

Oh just to let you know I have booked on a copic class at my LSS 21st may will let you know how I get on x

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, lovely stuff Toni!! Those ladies would be fab on a Graphic 45 card!! You have been busy indeed!

Lynn Stevens said...

holy moly, you have been one busy gal!!! Everything looks so beautiful!!! can't wait to see the end results.
hugs